Thursday, February 11, 2010

5 Of My Best Pieces

This is a collection of some of my five best pieces for my digital illustration class. Hope you like them. However since all of my class mates have seen some of my best work already at my Gallery then here are some other good works that I have done in the past.














Title: Priestess of Cthulhu
Digital

















Title: Cool Getaway
Digital
Concept: Patrick Steward as Mr. Freeze from the Batman Series















Title: Ridall Lococo
Digital
Concept: Character concept of my D&D character
















Title: Mistress of Chains
Digital
Concept: Dominatrix commission
Comments: I felt that I had made huge progress with color on this piece









Title: Unleash the beast
digital
Comments: Started out as quick paint and then snowballed after that

No comments:

Post a Comment