Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My ART SHOW AT THE EXIT GALLERY

Now that this is my second semester as a senior and as a member of the Pencil Mileage Club at Cal State Fullerton I am proud to announce that I will have an Art Gallery show of some of my past and current work at the Exit Gallery of Cal State Fullerton University. I also felt that this was an opportune time to share some of my best work with fellow club members, friends and professors. The theme of my work is centered around illustrations of the fantastic. Most of my work are digital paintings as well as few Mix Media however even if you have seen my work before now is your chance to see it as it was meant to be seen, printed out to full size. The opening premier of my Exit Gallery show will be this Saturday at 12pm. I will be there personally from 12pm to 4pm if you wish to talk to me or ask questions about my work.
Directions to the Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment