Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Back to Blogging

After a long hiatus from blogging . . . I am back. I have just recently graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a BFA in Illustration and with honors to boot. The man next to me in the photo is my illustration instructor Cliff Cramp who gave me the instruction and motivation I needed to become a stronger artist. I am now pursuing my career as an illustrator and as a visual development artist. In order to help me gain more notice on the web I have returned to this old blog and I will be updating as I go. I also have a website which is now up to date and you can find more of my artwork there. http://www.wix.com/itosaithwebb/tobiaswhiteillustrations This is a temporary website and hopefully soon I will have a new website.










Check out more of my work at Tobias White Illustrations
You should also follow me on Facebook, linkedin, Deviant Art,  or catch me on Tweeter at @TobiasWhite1

No comments:

Post a Comment