Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bubba Beef Jerky


 Off and on I have been doing commissions for Bubba Beef Jerky which is a small, but up and coming company. The commissions I do for Bubba is graphic design and character illustration to represent each of his many flavors. These flavors currently include Fighting Honey Habanero, Lemon Bomb, Hippie Honey, Teriyaki Infusion, Java, and Hot Berry. While I have not yet tried all of their flavors I have sampled quite a few of them and the quality is very good with tender meat and exploding with flavor. While this is a big list of flavors to choose from, you should expect more flavors to come such as Pepper Papa, Fighting Onion, and Barbie-Q.






Check out more of my work at Tobias White Illustrations
You should also follow me on Facebook, linkedin, Deviant Art,  or catch me on Tweeter at @TobiasWhite1

No comments:

Post a Comment