Friday, June 1, 2012

My Lovecraftian Work

  Over on Deviant Art and during my time at Cal State Fullerton, those who knew me, knew me as a Cthulhu or Lovecraft nut. Back when I was just starting to get serious about my training in art I decided I needed a subject that I could be good in. I heard of Cthulhu and all the paintings/ drawings I saw of him peeked my interest, so I investigated and I have been hooked ever since. I think I have read all of H.P. Lovecraft's work, but I will admit to avoiding others who have continued the mythos, however this is another matter. What you see on this post is just a sample of some of the Lovecraftian artwork I have done and will do more in the future. You can see more through the links below.
























Check out more of my work at Tobias White Illustrations
You should also follow me on Facebook, linkedin, Deviant Art,  or catch me on Tweeter at @TobiasWhite1

No comments:

Post a Comment