Monday, June 4, 2012

Naughty and Nice

 It is good to have a niece for a young model. She loves to play dress up and pose for my artwork. Actually she is a bit of a ham about it. I take photos of her just as a reference for light and shape and then take it from there. The Scary girl painting I did of her is her favorite and it was a costume I whipped up with just a red scarf, those decoration masks from Michael's and a flamingo dress she once had from Halloween.


 For this bedtime story piece I had her pose for me because I needed a family member or friend to pose for a life painting assignment. however, I really liked the setup I did for it and the pose I managed to direct her into and decided to push it further. I might just go and do a second piece on this second photo with the same theme.












Check out more of my work at Tobias White Illustrations
You should also follow me on Facebook, linkedin, Deviant Art,  or catch me on Tweeter at @TobiasWhite1

No comments:

Post a Comment