Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fanart with Loving Care

 I am a serious illustrator and fanart work is not always taken seriously. Why do you ask? That is something I can't really explain because so many people have different reasons why it shouldn't. However even those that feel that it shouldn't be taking seriously still like to look at fanart, especially when it was done with care and skill. In addition, if an artist does some fanart I find usually the skill they develop from its practice increases quite a bit if they are a true fan. Although I haven't done a piece of fanwork in a long time I have done a lot in the past in order to hone my skills as an illustrator and digital painter. Doing fanart for practice is a great way to pass the time and as well as connecting with other fans. I have no favorite but the top one is a wish I hope would come true even though Christopher Nolan always says he won't do another Batman. As you can see my choices in what I like to watch ranges quite a lot and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

















Check out more of my work at Tobias White Illustrations
You should also follow me on Facebook, linkedin, Deviant Art,  or catch me on Tweeter at @TobiasWhite1

No comments:

Post a Comment